Hello
I have decided to CHANGE my life, and its serious. I am going to develop my English Lessons, clean my room, be on a new diet ( which i am on now) and get better with my boyfriend, be less judgemental and bitchy. I think changes are good, people are afraid of them but they are good. I was so sad after the break up with my previous boyfriend, but i think it was for the better, he was never gonna make a sacrifice for me anyway, so i dont need such person in my life. I have a VISION of my life. And Its travelling, good food, good job, good relationship, health. I need to do so many things. Like go to the dentist and some other doctor. I am not eating in MCD for 2 months, I am eating GLUTEN FREE foods full of vegetables. And I am looking for some extra JOB. My family is my motivation and i love them. Without them i would be noone. My goal is to learn Spanish B2 at least and French B2 and English C2 ( I am on C1) and develop my dancing and cooking skills and English lessons and painting.... I am ambitious and and i wanna LIVE MY LIFE TO THE FULLEST. I dont want to waste any minute of my life....By having a job I will have money to pursue my dreams. I have always dreamed about having a gopro camera to capture my moments and good camera to snap some good photos. I believe in CHANGE and i believe in LIFE and that i can whatever i want if i work for it.
[ love xx]
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz