wtorek, 26 czerwca 2018

Gluten free Dairy free Diet

 26.06.2018
Hello everybody! I am comig back with some news. My health has goten worse and i need to put myself through gluten free dairy free lots of vegetables and fruits diet. Yesterday I bought some smoked salmon, shirmps and some smoked other fish. Today i bought some gluten free flour, gluten free flakes to milk but lactosefree milk and some nutella. I have a blender so i will be making cleansing smoothies. I will write posts about what i ate in a day. And right now its raining and there is a thunderstorm which i LOVE. Its so climatic. I want to make next weekend PALEO CHOCOLATE CAKE  and some type of salmon dish, because i love salmon. I have made today fluffy gluten free pancakes with nutella and strawberries, they were so delicious. I adore them. I wanted to put a pic on instagram, but i have decided not to. Well, i thought about creating some extra instagram account for my cooking, but hey its better to blog about it than put only pictures. The diet i am on right now is not only about this food lifestyle, i am an english teacher and want  to be a professional translator for the office, i am also learning spanish and want to study Spanish filology and Dance major but somewhere in Europe, but there are expensive programms like Trinity Laban in London, and i dont want to taking a loan and then pay back, i want to invest my money but i dont know how to yet. Dance and food and languages has always been my passion i just need to figure out how to build a career out of every chapter of these here. I won't open my restaurant, because i do not want all my time to spend on cooking and i also dont want my time to spend on teaching all the time, i need to  act in musicals, cook and teach at the same time, its actually a good idea isnt it? I just need to make it work. I also like travelling and photography, i just need a proper camera and my blog will thrive in glitter ( jokex) Recently i have been listening to calming music, and over the years the best time to spend time free time is at HOME sweet home, because i feel the most comfortable there, of course not always, because sometimes its necessary to go out and have fun, explore the unknown.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz