Hello!
Welcome to my new first post that I want to share :)
I was inspired by my life recently to start eating healthier ( I am known in my habitat of eating lots of fast-food ), I want to change my habits so I will develop good ones in my twenties and benefit to the future. I was scrolling google healthy diet blogs and it is a trend I can say it for healthy eating.. I am glad we are becoming more aware of our bodies and what should go in them, but obvieously we have to keep a balance...! Don't forget that!
Keeping balance in everything is the key :)
I have decided that I will set few goals for myself on daily basis
1. DRINK MORE WATER
2. BUY A JOURNAL
3. CUT OFF FAS FOOD
4. EAT MORE GREENS/SMOOTHIES (DRINK)
5. BE MORE POSITIVE
6. EAT GLUTEN-FREE BREAD
I used to be allergic to gluten before now I am not, but I still think that gluten is bad for you that is why I am not going to eat it. Lately I have discovered GLUTEN-FREE corn-quinoa pasta!!! Soooo good. I love spaghetti carbonara, but unfortunatley it is very fatty!
In my new line I want to prepare some breakfast/lunch/dinner options that will work for me and If you have any ideas do not hestitate to tell me, I will be looking forward for your answers
and what do you think about this project of mine?
Xo
Gabi
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz